TMPro are organized as modular software. At begining you can purchase TMPro programmer without any additional software and use it only with main software.
Free functions of TMPro that comes with main software are:
– reading and displaying data of transponders
– reading and writing of serial EEPROMs 93cXX, 24cXX, 25cXXX, 95cXXX, S29190, X5328, some Motorola 912/9S12, Microchip PIC18F252
– reading Motorola HC805P18 (requires additional adapter)
– unlocking of locked Megamos Crypto ID48 transponder
– changing mileage in BMW HITAG2 keys
How it works ?TMPro works with immobilizers EEPROM dumps.
TMPro uses various types of transponders and keys.
In information box below module picture is shown what transponder or key have to be used with particular software module.
Used types are:
– Sokymat Nova, also known as Silca T5 or JMA TP05
– Philips PCF 7935. You can use also Silca T15 or JMA TP14.
– All HITAG2,like Philips PCF 7936,7946,7947 etc… You can use also Silca T14 or JMA TP12.
– Sokymat Magic, also known as Megamos Crypto.You can use also Silca T6 or JMA TP08.
– JMA TPX1 or Errebi TX1
– JMA TPX2 or Errebi TX2
– Chinese CN1 or CN2 or CN5 or YS-01.
– Texas DST, also known as Texas Crypto or Silca 4D-60 – JMA TP06/TP19
– JMA TPX3/TPX4 or Errebi TX4/TX4A.
- Download main software and USB drivers and unarchive(extract) them in any folder.
- Connect programmer to USB port of computer using USB A-B cable. USB A-B cable is not in TMPro2 set, you have to buy it from any computer shop.
- When Windows asks for drivers, SHOW him folder with unarchived (extracted) drivers.
- After drivers are installed successfully start TMPro2.exe software.
- If everything is OK, in left down corner of software you have to see message: No file is loaded. Your TMPro2 programmer is ready for use.
- Programmer can be installed on unlimited number of computers.
If you are trying to run TMPro2 software BEFORE installing of USB drivers, you will face this error:
“Program cannot start because FTD2XX.dll is missing”.
If in left down corner of software you see message “Hardware NOT found“, this means that something with driver instalation is wrong.
Restart computer and try again with installation.You can check if hardware installation is good – in Device Manager – USB devices – you have to find “Transponder Maker Pro 2“.
Attention Windows 8 and 10 users:
To install drivers, at first you must disable driver signature enforcement(see video).
If Windows asks for installation of COM port, please ignore this.
NOTE about automatic updates:
- If you are running version of main software 2.352 and older, automatic software update will not work.
- To enable automatic updates: at first you must DELETE this old version of software.
- Then automatic software update will work again and you will receive updates.
NOTE for owners of older hardware without round 8-pin connector:
- If you wish to upgrade your hardware for to use full functionality, you must buy upgrade set.
- Price is 35 Euro.
- Details about how to add round 8-pin connector you can view here.